- BY55 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BY55, NK1, NK28
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD160 is a 27 kD GPI-anchored glycoprotein also known as BY55, NK1, and NK28. A member the Ig superfamily, CD160 exists as a disulfide-bond multimer, expressed on the surface of a subpopulation of NK cells, γ/δ T cells, subset of CD8+ T cells, and intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL). CD160 plays costimulatory roles through binding to classical and nonclassical MHC-I molecules.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Anumanthan A, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:2780.
- Maiza H, et al. 1993. J. Exp. Med. 178:1121.
- Product Citations
AB_2561432 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341205)
AB_2561433 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341206)
- 27 kD GPI-anchored glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Subpopulation of NK cells, γ/δ T cells, subset of CD8+ T cells, and intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL)
- Classical and nonclassical MHC-I molecules
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules: The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication.
2. Merino J, et al. 2007. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 149:87.
3. Barakonyi A, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:5349.
- Gene ID
- 11126 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD160 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.