- IRF4.3E4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Interferon regulatory factor 4
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The IRF family consists of at least nine members. IRF4 and IRF8 are highly homologous to each other and also redundant in function. IRF4 is critical for Th2 and Th17 development. Together with TRF8, it plays an essential role in macrophage and dendritic cell development and function. IRF4 is also reported to be essential for pre-B cell development, receptor editing, germinal center reactor and plasma cell differentiation.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GST fusion protein containing C-terminal of murine IRF4
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Pacific Blue™.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Zheng Y, et al. 2009. Nature 458:351
- Yin SY, et al. 2011. Exp Cell Res. 317:2210. PubMed
AB_2814496 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646417)
AB_2814497 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646418)
- Molecular weight is approximately 51 kD.
IRF4 is reported to be expressed exclusively in the immune system.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Lu R. 2008. Trends Immunol 29:487.
- Gene ID
- 3662 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IRF4 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.