- Other Names
- Please refer to individual product datasheets.
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Neuron Marker Antibody Sampler Kit offers flexibility for sampling and detection of specific cellular structures or compartments of neurons. These antibodies are highly specific for neuronal targets, and provide an easy and rapid solution for multiplexing in ICC or IHC applications.Product Details
- Kit Contents
Specificity Clone Size Reactivity Isotype Anti-Neurofilament H (NF-H), Nonphosphorylated SMI 32 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat, Other mammalian Mouse IgG1, κ Anti-MAP2 SMI 52 25 μg Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1, κ Anti-NSE NSE-P1 25 μg Human Mouse IgG1, κ Anti-FOX3 (NeuN) 1B7 25 μl Human, Cow, Pig, Mouse, Rat, and other mammals Mouse IgG2a Anti-Tubulin β 3 (TUBB3) TUJ1 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2a, κ
* For detailed information about each specificity, please refer to the datasheets of the individual products.
- Antibody Type
- Please refer to individual product datasheets of the purified formats for details.
- All antibodies in this kit were purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
IHC-P, ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue or immunocytochemistry. For immunohistochemistry, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-Neurofilament H (NF-H), Nonphosphorylated: 5.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-MAP2: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-NSE: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-FOX3 (NeuN): 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml
For immunocytochemistry, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-Tubulin β 3 (TUBB3): 0.5 - 1.0 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For validated or reported applications for these antibodies, please see individual product datasheets.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Antigen References
Please refer to individual product data sheets for antigen references.
- Gene ID
- 10381 View all products for this Gene ID 4133 View all products for this Gene ID 146713 View all products for this Gene ID 4744 View all products for this Gene ID 2026 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Tubulin β 3 (TUBB3), Neurofilament H (NF-H), MAP2, NSE, FOX3 on UniProt.org