- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-22, IL-TIF (ILTIF), TIFa, TIFIL-23, IL-D110, zcyto18, IL22 ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Please contact our sales representative for bulk pricing quotations.
BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe sets contain the components necessary for the accurate quantification of natural and recombinant mouse IL-22. These sets are designed for cost-effective and accurate quantification of mouse IL-22 in cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma, or other biological fluids. They are sensitive, accurate, and robust.
- Kit Contents
- Mouse IL-22 ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Mouse IL-22 ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Mouse IL-22 Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution A
- Substrate Solution B
- Coating Buffer A (5X)
- Assay Diluent A (5X)
- Verified Reactivity
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- Product Citations
- 2 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 3.9-250 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: 96-well Nunc MaxiSorp™ is recommended.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Wash Buffer (Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20, pH=7.4). BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Stop Solution (e.g. 2N H2SO4) Biolegend Cat. No. 423001 is recommended
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Sealer
- Absorbent paper
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.