- MOPC-21 ; MOPC-173 ;
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG1/Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
MOPC-21: MOPC-21 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is IgG1,κ.
MOPC-173: MOPC-173 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is IgG2a,κ.
Both MOPC-21 and MOPC-173 immunoglobulins were chosen as isotype controls after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed rat and human tissues.
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- This reagent is a combination of FITC conjugated MOPC-21 and PE conjugated MOPC-173 at optimal concentration for two-color flow cytometric analysis.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per 106 cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Application Notes
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis.
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG1/IgG2a on UniProt.org
- IgG2a gene is deleted in some mouse strains, which ones are they?
IgG2a gene is deleted in C57Bl/6, C57Bl/10, SJL, and NOD mice. It is replaced with IgG2c gene instead.
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Mouse IgG1 FITC/IgG2a PE Isotype Ctrl Cocktail||MOPC-21; MOPC-173||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Mouse IgG1 FITC/IgG2a PE Isotype Ctrl Cocktail