|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse Ly-6G+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with a biotin conjugated anti-mouse Ly-6G antibody and magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the Ly-6G+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat. No. 480123:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Biotin anti-mouse Ly-6G antibody (clone 1A8)
- 1 vial containing 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat. No. 480124:
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Biotin anti-mouse Ly-6G antibody (clone 1A8)
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
- Antibody Type
Antibody: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA, pH 7.2.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
Conjugated nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of Biotin anti-mouse Ly-6G antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse Ly-6G+ cells from lymphoid tissue.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
To find out the dilution to use for this product in separation columns please download the CoA.
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Gene ID
- View information about Ly-6G on UniProt.org
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.