|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse Ly-6G+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with a biotin conjugated anti-mouse Ly-6G antibody and magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the Ly-6G+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat. No. 480123:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Biotin anti-mouse Ly-6G antibody (clone 1A8)
- 1 vial containing 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat. No. 480124:
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Biotin anti-mouse Ly-6G antibody (clone 1A8)
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
- Antibody Type
Antibody: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA, pH 7.2 with stabilizer.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
Conjugated nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of Biotin anti-mouse Ly-6G antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse Ly-6G+ cells from lymphoid tissue.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 5X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 5X
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Gene ID
- View information about Ly-6G on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.