|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Target cells are positively selected or depleted by incubating the sample with a mouse Ig light chain κ-containing antibody, followed by incubation with the magnetic Mouse Ig light chain κ Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. These are the cells labeled with the mouse Ig light chain κ antibody, do not discard if those are the cells of interest. Some of the downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480125:
- 1 vial containing 100 µl of Mouse Ig light chain κ Nanobeads
For Cat# 480126:
- 1 vial containing 1 mL of Mouse Ig light chain κ Nanobeads
- Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- Antibody-conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Customer should perform a titration to determine the optimal antibody and nanobead concentration to use for their experiment.
- Application Notes
The MojoSort™ Mouse Ig light chain κ Nanobeads is designed to use with BioLegend mouse Ig light chain κ-containing antibodies against human cells. It can be used as a two-step kit for the positive selection or depletion of the labeled human cells.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits. To find out the dilution to use this product in separation columns please download the CoA.
- Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain on UniProt.org
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.