- Other Names
- Mouse CD3 Positive Selection, CD3 Positive selection
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse CD3+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with the biotin conjugated anti-mouse CD3 antibody followed by Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD3+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc. Clone 17A2 recognizes ε/γ (but not ε/δ) of the CD3 complex. It can induce T cell activation.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat. No. 480099:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Biotin anti-mouse CD3 antibody (clone 17A2)
- 1 vial containing 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat. No. 480100:
- 2 vials containing 1ml each of Biotin anti-mouse CD3 antibody (clone 17A2)
- 2 vials containing 1ml each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
Cocktail: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA, pH 7.2 with stabilizer.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated wtih biotin under optimal conditions.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of Biotin anti-mouse CD3 antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse CD3+ cells from lymphoid tissue.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 8X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 4X
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.