- Other Names
- Mouse CD11c Positive Selection, CD11c Positive Selection, CD11c Positive Enrichment, Dendritic Cell Positive Selection, Mouse Dendritic Cell Positive Selection, Dendritic Cell Positive Enrichment
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD11c+ expressing cells are either selected or depleted by incubating your sample with the directly conjugated CD11c Nanobeads, after blocking with TruStain FcX (anti-mouse CD16/32 antibody). The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection or depletion of the CD11c+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480077:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Mouse CD11c Nanobeads
- 2 vials containing 100 µl of TruStain FcX (anti-mouse CD16/32 antibody)
For Cat# 480078:
- 2 vials of 1 ml each of Mouse CD11c Nanobeads
- 2 vials of 1 ml each of TruStain FcX (anti-mouse CD16/32 antibody)
- Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Antibody conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- Mouse CD11c Nanobeads should be stored undiluted at 2°C and 8°C. TruStain FcX (Anti-mouse CD16/32 Antibody) should be stored undiluted at 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl Mouse CD11c Nanobeads for 1x107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
10 µl of TruStain FcX (Anti-mouse CD16/32 antibody) for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse CD11c+ cells from lymphoid tissues.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: N/A
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 50X
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD11c on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.