- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-33 Pre-coated ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|436407||1 Pre-coated Plate||£239.00|
IL-33 belongs to the IL-1 family and is closely related in structure to IL-18 and IL-1b. IL-33, IL-1b, and IL-18 are synthesized as biologically inactive precursor and are cleaved by the enzyme caspase-1 and secreted as active mature forms. IL-33 stimulates target cells by binding to the IL-1R/TLR superfamily member ST2 and subsequently activates NF-κB and MAPK pathways via identical signaling events to those observed for IL-1b. IL-33 is an inducer of Th2 cytokines such as IL-5 and IL-13.
The BioLegend LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) provided with 96-well strip plates that are pre-coated with a capture antibody.
This Mouse IL-33 ELISA kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of mouse IL-33 from cell culture supernatant, serum, or plasma. This kit is analytically validated and provides ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Mouse IL-33 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse IL-33 Dectection Antibody
- Mouse IL-33 Standard
- Matrix A (for serum and plasma samples only)
- Avidin-HRP A
- Assay Buffer B
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Oboki K, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA doi. 10.1073.
- 15.3 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 31.25-2,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.