- NT-7 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- SLAMF6, LY108, TCOM, SF2000, NTBA
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
NTBA (NK-, T-, and B-cell Antigen) is a 60 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of Ig superfamily belonging to CD2/CD150 subfamily, also known as SLAMF6 (SLAM family member 6), LY108, TCOM, or SF2000. This antigen is expressed on NK cells, T cells (upregulated upon activation), and B cells. NTBA is its own ligand. The homophilic interaction of NTBA is involved in the induction of NK cytotoxicity, CD28 independent T cell costimulation, triggering Th1 cytokines production, and regulation of B cell tolerance. It may play a role in the regulation of autoimmune diseases.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant extracellular domain of NTB-A
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.1 EU/µg of the protein (<0.01 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block, Stim - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: stimulation of NTB-A in a redirected lysis assay and blocking of NTB-A function3. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 317204). Co-stimulation of cells with CD3 antibodies and clone NT-7 has been shown to induce activation rather than blocking function of these cells3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_571929 (BioLegend Cat. No. 317204)
- Type I transmembrane tyrosine-phosphorylated glycoprotein, CD2/CD150 subfamily, 60 kD
NK cells, T cells, B cells
- CD28 independent T cell costimulation, induction of NK cell cytotoxicity, regulation of B cell tolerance
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Bottino C, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 194:235.
2. Valdez PA, et al. 2004. J. Bio. Chem. 279:18662.
3. Flaig RM, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:6524.
4. Falco M, et al. 2004. Eur. J. Immunol. 34:1663.
5. Kumar KR, et al. 2006. Science 312:1665.
- Gene ID
- 114836 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD352 on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend test each LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this LEAF™/Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.