- N19/2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Disks large homolog 3, SAP102, SAP-102, discs large homolog 3, PSD-95/SAP90-related protein 1, synapse-associated protein 102, Dlgh3
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
SAP-102, also known as DLG3 or neuroendocrine-DLG, is a member of the MAGUK (membrane-associated guanylate kinase) superfamily. It interacts with a number of adhesion molecules as well as glutamate receptors on the postsynaptic membrane, mediating scaffolding of synaptic signaling.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-120 of rat SAP102.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining (IHC-P).
AB_2783405 (BioLegend Cat. No. 832003)
AB_2783406 (BioLegend Cat. No. 832004)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.