- N343/26 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Neuronal cell adhesion molecule, mBravo, nr-CAM, ng-CAM-related, neuronal surface protein Bravo, ngCAM-related cell adhesion molecule
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
NgCAM (Neuron-glia cell adhesion molecule)-related cell adhesion molecule (NrCAM), also known as Bravo, is an ankyrin-binding protein that modulates neuronal adhesion. NrCAM is part of the Ig superfamily and is involved in axonal cone growth.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 30-845 (extracellular domain) of mouse NrCAM.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration range of 2.0 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2783397 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821603)
AB_2783398 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821604)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.