- ABL-93 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 2, lysosomal membrane glycoprotein 2, CD107 antigen-like family member B, lysosome-associated membrane protein 2
- Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD107b, also known as LAMP-2, is a 105 kD, highly glycosylated, type I transmembrane protein. CD107b is expressed in lysosomal/endosomal membranes in nearly all cells, on the surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes and some tumor cell lines. LAMP-2 is known to have roles in cell adhesion and cellular homeostasis, including autophagocytosis and antigen presentation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against Balb/c 3T3 mouse embryo fobroblast tissue culture cell glycoproteins. It has been mapped to the N-terminus of LAMP 2.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration range of 2.5 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
This antibody is specific to mouse LAMP-2. LAMP-2 molecular weight appears to be at ~105 kDa on the gel due to high glycosylation.
AB_2783386 (BioLegend Cat. No. 816103)
AB_2783387 (BioLegend Cat. No. 816104)
- LAMP-2 is a 415 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 45 kD.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 16784 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.