- RMT3-23 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing 3 protein, hepatitis virus cellular receptor 2, CD366
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD366 (Tim-3) is a transmembrane protein also known as T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing protein-3. Tim-3 is expressed at high levels on Th1 lymphocytes and CD11b+ macrophages. Tim-3 has also been shown to exist as a soluble protein. Cells expressing Tim-3 are present at high levels in the CNS of animals at the onset of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), a disease mediated by lymphocytes secreting Th1-like cytokines. Tim-3 has been proposed to inhibit Th1-mediated immune responses and promote immunological tolerance.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <1.0 EU/mg of the protein. (<0.01 pg/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The GoInVivo™ antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This GoInVivo™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block, IHC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
For in vivo and in vitro applications, we recommend to perform a pilot experiment to determine the optimal concentration to use for each particular experiment.
- Application Notes
GoInVivo™ products are guaranteed to be pathogen-free based on the IDEXX BioResearch IMPACT test via PCR. For a full listing of pathogens tested, visit the GoInVivo™ Webpage.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: in vitro1 and in vivo2 blocking of Tim-3, and immunohistochemical staining of frozen sections2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nakae S, et al. 2007. Blood 110(7):2565-8. (FC, Block)
- Oikawa T, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177(7):4281-7. (FC, Block, IHC)
AB_2616635 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119712)
AB_2616636 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119713)
AB_2616637 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119714)
AB_2616626 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119709)
AB_2616627 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119710)
AB_2616628 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119711)
- Transmembrane protein containing immunoglobulin domain and mucin-like domain; predicted molecular weight 31 kD; can exist as a soluble form lacking mucin and transmembrane domains
Expressed on activated Th1 lymphocytes and CD11b+ macrophages
- May play a role in the development of immune responses and the development of Th1-mediated responses
- Putative ligand on resting CD4+ lymphocytes
- Cell Type
- Macrophages, Th1
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sabatos CA, et al. 2003. Nat. Immunol. 4:1102.
2. Sanchez-Fueyo A, et al. 2003. Nat. Immunol. 4:1102.
3. Kuchroo VK, et al. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:454.
4. Mooney L, et al. 2002. Nature 415:536.
- Gene ID
- 171285 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD366 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PE anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
APC anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Biotin anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
GoInVivo™ Purified anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-A0003 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-C0003 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
TotalSeq™-B0003 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD366 (Tim-3)