- 27-35 (See other available formats)
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Clone 27-35 is a mouse IgG2b, κ isotype control which was generated in mice using Dansyl-Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (DNS-KLH) immunogen. It does not have any tissue-associated epitope and has been screened against human and mouse tissue to assure its unspecificity and low background.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Dansyl-Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ChIP - Quality tested
FC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ChIP assay as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Prussin C, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. Methods 188:117.
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG2b, k Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.