- IRF4.3E4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interferon regulatory factor 4
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The IRF family consists of at least nine members. IRF4 and IRF8 are highly homologous to each other and also redundant in function. IRF4 is critical for Th2 and Th17 development. Together with TRF8, it plays an essential role in macrophage and dendritic cell development and function. IRF4 is also reported to be essential for pre-B cell development, receptor editing, germinal center reactor and plasma cell differentiation.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GST fusion protein containing C-terminal of murine IRF4
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ChIP - Quality tested
WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ChIP Assay. The suggested dilution for ChIP application is 1:50 - 1:200 by volume. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 10.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent to be titrated for optimal performance before each experiment.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Zheng Y, et al. 2009. Nature 458:351
- Yin SY, et al. 2011. Exp Cell Res. 317:2210. PubMed
AB_2728477 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646411)
AB_2728478 (BioLegend Cat. No. 646412)
- Molecular weight is approximately 51 kD.
IRF4 is reported to be expressed exclusively in the immune system.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Lu R. 2008. Trends Immunol 29:487.
- Gene ID
- 3662 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IRF4 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.