- HI10a (See other available formats)
- V CD10.7
- Other Names
- Common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), Enkephalinase, Neutral endopeptidase, Neprilysin
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD10 is a 100 kD neutral endopeptidase and a member of the metalloprotease family. It is a type II transmembrane protein also known as common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), enkephalinase, and neprilysin. CD10 is expressed on B cell precursors, T cell precursors, and neutrophils. CD10 is involved in B cell development and has been shown to bind opioid enkephalins, bradykinin, angiotensins I and II, and other biologically active peptides.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA) and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 100 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
GMP RUO Flow Cytometry Antibodies. BioLegend GMP RUO fluorophore conjugated antibodies are manufactured in a dedicated GMP facility and compliant with ISO 13485:2016. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Our processes include:
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Material traceability
- Documented procedures
- Documented employee training
- Equipment maintenance and monitoring records
- Lot-specific certificates of analysis
- Quality audits per ISO 13485:2016
- QA review of released products
- Type II transmembrane metalloprotease family, 100 kD
B cell precursors, T cell precursors, neutrophils
- Zinc-binding metalloproteinase, B cell development
- Biologically active peptides including opioid enkephalins, bradykinin, angiotensions I & II
- Cell Type
- B cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Shipp M, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1052.
2. Lu B, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 181:2271.
- Gene ID
- 4311 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD10 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.