- RMG2a-62 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin G2a
- Rat IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The RMG2a-62 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin G2a and G2c (IgG2a, IgG2c) and in all tested mouse haplotype (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. The RMG2a-62 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gavin AL, et al.2006. Science 314:1936.
- Podolin PL, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7989. (IP) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_493294 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407105)
AB_493295 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407106)
- IgG2a gene is deleted in some mouse strains, which ones are they?
- IgG2a gene is deleted in C57Bl/6, C57Bl/ 10, SJL, and NOD mice. It is replaced with IgG2c gene instead.
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||IHC-F|
|Purified anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||ELISA, FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||ELISA, FC|
|PE anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse IgG2a||RMG2a-62||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgG2a
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgG2a
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgG2a
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgG2a
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse IgG2a
Purified anti-mouse IgG2a
Biotin anti-mouse IgG2a
PE anti-mouse IgG2a
APC anti-mouse IgG2a
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IgG2a
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse IgG2a