- RME-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin E
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The RME-1 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin E (IgE) in all tested mouse haplotype (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. The RME-1 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail, including IgE
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
This clone also recognizes IgE when bound to FceRI.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Jeong KT, et al. 2012. Int Immunopharmacol. 13:377. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_493288 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406905)
AB_493289 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406906)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.