Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- HIT2 (See other available formats)
- III 155
- Other Names
- T10, ADP-ribosyl cyclase
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD38 is a 45 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as T10. It is an ADP-ribosyl hydrolase expressed at variable levels on hematopoietic cells and in some non-hematopoietic tissues (such as brain, muscles, and kidney). In humans, it is expressed at high levels on plasma cells and activated T and B cells. By functioning as both a cyclase and a hydrolase, CD38 mediates lymphocyte activation, adhesion, and the metabolism of cADPR and NAADP.Product Details
- Human, Chimpanzee, Horse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA) and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
- Recommended Usage
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2650647 (BioLegend Cat. No. 980304)
- ADP-ribosyl cyclase, ectoenzyme, type II glycoprotein, 45 kD
T cells, B cells, NK, myeloid, plasma, and dendritic cells
- Ecto-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, calcium signaling, cell activation
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, NK cells, Plasma cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Ferrero E, et al. 1999. J. Leukoc. Biol. 65:151.
2. Lund F, et al. 1995. Immunol. Today 16:469.
- Gene ID
- 952 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend manufacture antibodies at GMP grade?
BioLegend antibodies and reagents that carry the IVD or ASR designation are manufactured in a registered GMP facility, while our other products are manufactured under ISO 13485 certification. Both environments provide high quality products. To learn more about our quality standards visit our Quality Control page at: https://www.biolegend.com/QC.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.