- J095G46 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Hexa histidine-tag, 6xHis-tag, 6XHis, 6His
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This antibody was raised against a linear 8XHis tag. It reacts with His-tagged protein with C, N or internal 6XHis tags or longer. It can be used for western blotting to detect linear His repeats (6XHis or more). It can also be used for ICFC and ICC staining of His-tagged proteins.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, All species
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-conjugated His-tag peptide.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
This antibody was raised against a linear 8X His tag. It reacts with proteins displaying repeats of 6 Histidines (His6) or more in either internal or C and N terminal regions. It is suitable for ICFC.
Clone J095G46 has been verified for immunocytochemistry (ICC).
AB_2904384 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362618)
- 6 repeat His amino acid
- Epitope tag
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Antigen References
- Zhao C, et al. 2010. Anal Biochem. 399:237
- Salichs E, et al. 2009. PLoS Genet. 5:e1000397
- Terpe K. 2003. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 60:523
- Lindner, P, et al. 1997. Biotechniques. 22:140
- Burritt JB, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:16974.
- Taylor RM, et al. 2007. Methods Mol. Biol. 412:429.
- Gene ID
- View information about His Tag on UniProt.org
|PE anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICFC|
|APC anti-His Tag||J095G46||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICC|
|Purified anti-His Tag||J095G46||WB, ICC, FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICC|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-His Tag||J095G46||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-His Tag||J095G46||WB, ICC, FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-His Tag||J095G46||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-His Tag
APC anti-His Tag
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-His Tag
Purified anti-His Tag
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-His Tag
Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-His Tag
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-His Tag
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-His Tag
Pacific Blue™ anti-His Tag