- Poly4055 (See other available formats)
- Goat Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This polyclonal antibody reacts with the heavy chains of IgG and the light chains common to most immunoglobulins from Armenian hamster. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with mouse, rat, human, bovine, and rabbit immunoglobulins, but may cross-react with Armenian hamster IgM and Syrian hamster immunoglobulins.Product Details
- Armenian Hamster
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with DyLight™ 649 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IF - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* DyLight™ 649 has a maximum absorption of 655nm and a maximum emission of 670nm (similar to Alexa Fluor® 647 and APC).
- Application Notes
This conjugated goat anti-hamster IgG antibody is useful for immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis or microscopy.
- Product Citations
AB_1575122 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405505)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.