- 4B10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T-box expressed in T cells, T box 21, TBLYM
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T-bet, also known as T-box transcription factor T-bet, is considered to be a "master regulator" of Th1 lymphoid development controlling the production of the cytokine IFN-γ. T-bet is widely expressed in hematopoietic cells including stem cells, NK cells, B cells, and T cells. T-bet is critical for the control of microbial pathogens, and knockout animals show multiple physiologic and inflammatory features characteristic of asthma. T-bet expression is optimally observed after IL-12 stimulation and can be suppressed by addition of the Th2 cytokine IL-4 or neutralization of IL-12.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested dilution is 1:1000-1:2000. The optimal dilution should be determined by titration for each individual assay of interest.
25 µl and 100 µl of Direct-Blot™ HRP antibody can be used for approximately 5 and 20 Western blots, respectively, at the recommended concentration/dilution.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2 and immunofluorescence microscopy3.
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended over the Foxp3 Fix/Perm Buffer Set (Cat. No. 421403) and the Nuclear Factor Fixation and Permeabilization Buffer Set (Cat. No. 422601).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Szabo SJ, et al. 2000. Cell 100:655. (ICFC, WB)
- Hwang ES, et al. 2005. J. Exp. Med. 202:1289. (ICFC, WB, IP)
- Neurath MF, et al. 2002. J. Exp. Med. 195:1129. (IF)
- Hsieh CY, et al. 2012. J Pharmacol Exp. 343:125. PubMed.
AB_2572010 (BioLegend Cat. No. 644831)
- T-box transcription factor, approximately 58 kD.
Nuclear; expressed in T cells, hematopoietic stem cells, NK cells, B cells, lung, spleen.
- Th1-specific T-box transcription factor controlling expression of the hallmark Th1 cytokine, interferon gamma (IFN-γ). T-bet expression is critical for the control of microbial pathogens.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Szabo SJ, et al. 2000. Cell 100:655.
2. Szabo SJ, et al. 2002. Science 295:338.
3. Finotto S, et al. 2002. Science 295:336.
4. Mullen AC, et al. 2001. Science 292:1907.
- Gene ID
- 30009 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about T-bet on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All T-bet Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Purified anti-T-bet (Maxpar® Ready)||4B10||WB,CyTOF®|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-T-bet||4B10||WB|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-T-bet
Pacific Blue™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-T-bet
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-T-bet
Purified anti-T-bet (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-T-bet
Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-T-bet
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-T-bet
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-T-bet