- J095G46 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Hexa histidine-tag, 6xHis-tag, 6XHis, 6His
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This antibody was raised against a linear 8XHis tag. It reacts with His-tagged protein with C, N or internal 6XHis tags or longer. It can be used for western blotting to detect linear His repeats (6XHis or more). It can also be used for ICFC and ICC staining of His-tagged proteins.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, All species
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-conjugated His-tag peptide.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.025-1 µg per ml (1:500-1:20000 dilution). It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
25 µl and 100 µl of Direct-Blot™ HRP antibody can be used for approximately 5 and 20 Western blots, respectively, at the recommended concentration/dilution.
- Application Notes
This antibody was raised against a linear 8X His tag. It reacts with proteins displaying repeats of 6 Histidines (His6) or more in either internal or C and N terminal regions. It is suitable for ICFC.
Clone J095G46 has been verified for immunocytochemistry (ICC).
- Product Citations
AB_2734398 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362613)
AB_2734399 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362614)
- 6 repeat His amino acid
- Epitope tag
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Antigen References
- Zhao C, et al. 2010. Anal Biochem. 399:237
- Salichs E, et al. 2009. PLoS Genet. 5:e1000397
- Terpe K. 2003. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 60:523
- Lindner, P, et al. 1997. Biotechniques. 22:140
- Burritt JB, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:16974.
- Taylor RM, et al. 2007. Methods Mol. Biol. 412:429.
- Gene ID
- View information about His Tag on UniProt.org
|PE anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICC|
|Purified anti-His Tag||J095G46||WB, ICC, FC|
|APC anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-His Tag||J095G46||ICC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-His Tag||J095G46||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-His Tag||J095G46||WB, ICC, FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-His Tag
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-His Tag
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-His Tag
Purified anti-His Tag
APC anti-His Tag
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-His Tag
Pacific Blue™ anti-His Tag
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-His Tag