- Y1/82A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI MR23
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD68 is a 110 kD glycoprotein, also known as macrosialin, belonging to the sialomucin family. It is closely related to the family of acidic, highly glycosylated lysosomal-associated membrane proteins (LAMPs). CD68 is predominately expressed in cytoplasmic granules of monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and granulocytes. It is one of the useful myeloid cell markers. Further studies have shown that CD68 is also expressed by a subset of hematopoietic progenitors, γ/δ T cells, NK cells, LAK cells, subset of B cells, fibroblasts, and endothelial cells. The biological function of CD68 is still unknown.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 785™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 785™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 785 nm. The bandpass filter 780/60 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 785™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported application: immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections. This clone was tested in-house and does not work on formalin fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Doussis IA, et al. 1993. J. Clin. Pathol. 46:334.
- Davey FR, et al. 1988. J. Clin. Pathol. 41:753.
- Bushway ME, et al. 2014. Biol Reprod. 90(5): 110. (IF) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2800879 (BioLegend Cat. No. 333825)
AB_2800880 (BioLegend Cat. No. 333826)
- Sialomucin family, 110 kD
Monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, granulocytes, subset of hematopoietic progenitors, γ/δ T cells, NK cells, LAK cells, subset of B cells, fibroblasts, endothelial cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Holness CL and Simmons DL. 1993. Blood 81:1607.
2. Gottfried E, et al. 2008. Scand. J. Immunol. 67:453.
3. Hameed A, et al. 1994. Hum. Pathol. 25:872.
- Gene ID
- 968 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD68 on UniProt.org
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Purified anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC, ICC, IHC|
|Biotin anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|FITC anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|PE anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|APC anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||ICFC|
|TotalSeq™-B0234 anti-human CD68||Y1/82A||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD68
Purified anti-human CD68
Biotin anti-human CD68
FITC anti-human CD68
PE anti-human CD68
APC anti-human CD68
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD68
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD68
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD68
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD68
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD68
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD68
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD68
TotalSeq™-B0234 anti-human CD68