- DIH9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T1/ST2, ST2L, IL-1R1, T1, DER4, IL1R1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-33Rα, also known as ST2 or IL-1RL1, is a member of the Toll/IL-1 receptor family. It binds IL-33 and is structurally similar to IL-1R1. Two forms of the protein exist - a soluble form known as ST2 and a membrane anchored form known as ST2L. The membrane form is expressed by Th2 cells and bone marrow derived mast cells, whereas the soluble form is expressed by serum-stimulated fibroblasts.
Blocking with anti-ST2 antibodies has been shown to alleviate experimental arthritis and airway inflammation. The IL-33-ST2 axis has been reported to be important across a range of diseases including asthma, allergies, and cardiac disease.
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-33Rα-hFcγ1 fusion protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hashiguchi M, et al. 2014. Eur. J. Immunology. (FC) PubMed
AB_2860703 (BioLegend Cat. No. 145323)
- 63 kD, IL-1 receptor family member, single pass type I membrane protein
Mast cells, Th2 cells, and fibroblasts
- Following interaction with IL-33, it recruits MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6 followed by phosphorylation of the MAP/ERK pathway.
- Interacts with MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6
- Cell Type
- Fibroblasts, Mast cells, Th2
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Yanagisawa K, et al. 1993. FEBS Lett. 318:83.
2. Schmitt E, et al. 1990. Cytokine 6:407.
3. Yanagisawa K, et al. 1992. FEBS Lett. 302:51.
4. Takagi T, et al. 1993. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1178:194.
- Gene ID
- 17082 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-33Ra on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.