- SA367H8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fas, ALPS1A, APO-1, APT1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD95, also known as Fas, is an approximately 45 kD type I transmembrane protein belonging to the TNFR superfamily (TNFRSF6). The expression of CD95 has been described in various organs, such as thymus, spleen, liver, heart, lung and ovary. Upon ligand (FasL) binding, CD95 forms the death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) intracellularly and induce apoptosis of the cell. CD95-induced apoptosis plays important roles in development, as well as in maintining peripheral tolerance of the immune system.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Fas Transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2728202 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152612)
- CD95 (Fas) is an approximately 45 kD type I transmembrane protein; cystiene-rich domain, death domain.
Thymus, spleen, liver, heart, lung, and ovary.
- Induction of apoptosis.
- Caspase 8, caspase 10, CFLAR, FADD, PDCD6, SUMO1, and TNFRSF6.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Ogasawara J, et al. 1995. J Exp Med. 181:485-91.
- Ogasawara J, et al. 1993. Nature. 364:806-9.
- Nishimura Y, et al. 1995. J Immunol. 154:4395-403.
- Gene ID
- 14102 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD95 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.