- 1D4B (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1, lysosomal membrane glycoprotein 1, CD107 antigen-like family member A, lysosome-associated membrane protein 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD107a, also known as Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP-1) or LGP-120, is a 110-140 kD type I membrane glycoprotein. Mature CD107a is heavily glycosylated from a 40 kD core protein. This molecule is located on the luminal side of lysosomes. Upon activation, CD107a is transferred to the cell membrane surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor cells. CD107a has been suggested to play a role in the protection of lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases which is involved in cell adhesion and regulation of tumor metastasis, and mediates autoimmune disease progression. CD107a is a ligand for galaptin and E-selectin. Surface expression of LAMP-1 has been shown to correlate with CD8+ T cell and NK cell cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against NIH/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast tissue culture cell membranes. It has been mapped to the N-terminus of LAMP-1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 510™ under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Brilliant Violet 510™ and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.75 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 510™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 510 nm. The bandpass filter 510/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 510™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC). This antibody is specific to mouse LAMP-1. Positive control: NIH3T3 cells; LAMP-1 molecular weight appears to be at ~110 kDa on the gel due to high glycosylation.
AB_2783064 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121629)
- LAMP-1 is a 406 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 44 kD.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 16783 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107a on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.