- TER-119 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The TER-119 antigen is a 52 kD glycophorin A-associated protein, also known as Ly-76. TER-119 is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed on early proerythroblasts to mature erythrocytes, but not on erythroid colony-forming cells (BFU-E, blast-forming unit erythroid, or CFU-E, colony-forming unit erythroid).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Day-14 fetal liver cells from a C57BL/6 mouse
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- µg sizes: 0.2 mg/mLµL sizes: lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For flow cytometric staining using the µl size, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The TER-119 antibody is useful for distinguishing erythrocytes and cells in the erythroid lineage. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, Western blotting1, complement-mediated cytotoxicity3, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections. Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 116253-116258).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kina T, et al. 2000. Br. J. Haematol. 109:280. (IP, WB)
- Vannucchi AM, et al. 2000. Blood 95:2559.
- Maraskovsky E, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 184:1953. (CMCD)
- Grisendi S, et al. 2005. Nature 437:147. (FC)
- Bourdeau A, et al. 2007. Blood 109:4220.
- Chappaz S, et al. 2007. Blood 110:3862. (FC)
- Heuser M, et al. 2007. Blood 110:1639. (FC)
- Gough SM, et al. 2014. Cancer Discov. 4:564. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10933426 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116233)
AB_2562917 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116234)
- Associated with glycophorin A, 52 kD
Early proerythroblast to mature erythrocyte, but not BFU-E and CFU-E
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Kina T, et al. 2000. Br. J. Haematol. 109:280.
2. Ikuta K, et al. 1990. Cell 62:863.
3. Osawa M, et al. 1996. Weir's Handbook of Experimental Immunology. Vol. 2 pp. 66.1-66.5.
- Gene ID
- 104231 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TER-119 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Biotin anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
FITC anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
PE anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Purified anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
PerCP anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Purified anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
TotalSeq™-A0122 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
TotalSeq™-B0122 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
TotalSeq™-C0122 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse TER-119/Erythroid Cells Antibody