- 90 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse bone marrow pre-B cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2734153 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102732)
- ADP-ribosyl hydrolase, 42 kD
B cells, NK cells, T cell subset, brain, muscle, kidney
- Regulation of cellular activation/proliferation, adhesion, metabolism of cADPR and NAADP
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Shubinsky G, et al. 1997. Immunity 7:315.
3. Cesano A, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1106.
4. Cockayne DA, et al. 1998. Blood 92:1324.
- Gene ID
- 12494 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|APC anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD38||90||FC, IHC-F|
|PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD38||90||IHC-F|
|PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC, IHC-F|
|Purified anti-mouse CD38 (Maxpar® Ready)||90||FC, CyTOF®|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse CD38
FITC anti-mouse CD38
PE anti-mouse CD38
Purified anti-mouse CD38
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD38
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD38
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD38
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD38
TotalSeq™-C0557 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD38
TotalSeq™-B0557 anti-mouse CD38
TotalSeq™-A0557 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD38
Purified anti-mouse CD38 (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD38