- CXCR3-173 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CXCR3, G protein-coupled receptor 9 (GPR9), CKR-L2, IP10 receptor (IP10-R), Mig receptor (Mig-R )
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD183, also known as CXCR3, is a member of the C-X-C chemokine family, characterized by a pair of cysteine residues separated by a single amino acid. CXCR3 is a 38 kD seven pass transmembrane receptor coupled to G-protein. It mediates Ca2+ mobilization and chemotaxis in response to C-X-C chemokines, such as IP10 (CXCL10), MIG (CXCL9), I-TAC (CXCL11) and PF4 (CXCL4). CXCR3 is expressed primarily on activiated T lymphocytes, NK cells, and some epithelial cells and endothelial cells. It is not expressed on B cells, monocytes, or granulocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse N-terminus of CXCR3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
µg sizes: 0.2 mg/ml
µl sizes: lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For immunofluorescent staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunofluorescent staining using µl sizes, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone CXCR3-173 does not work for Western blotting.7 For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 126526) with endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Krug A, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:6079.
- McAleer JP, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:5322. PubMed
- Sharma R. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:3212. (FC) PubMed
- Barbi J, et al. 2009. FASEB J. 23:3990. PubMed
- Kimpfler S, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:6330. PubMed
- Dürr C, et al. 2010. Cancer Res. 70:10170. (Block) PubMed
- Uppaluri R, et al. 2008. Transplantation 86:137.
- Product Citations
AB_10900974 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126521)
AB_2563100 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126529)
AB_2562205 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126522)
T cells, plasmacytoid dendritic cells, GM-CSF activated CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors
- Essential in T cell recruitment to sites of inflammation
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Gene ID
- 12766 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD183 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.