- TB28-2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain kappa, Ig kappa
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The TB28-2 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ) or heavy chain.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human IgG κ myeloma protein CFA.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The TB28-2 target antigen is also present in serum. Cell surface staining may be optimized by removing serum from the sample prior to staining.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Moller P, et al. 1989. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1:18. (IHC-F)
- Tierens AM, et al. 2010. Haematologica. 95:1334. (FC)
AB_2750128 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392705)
AB_2750129 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392706)
- Ig family
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
- Katzmann JA, et al. 2002. Clin Chem. 48: 1437
- Weinberg DS, et al. 1984. Blood. 63:1080.
- Johnson A, et al. 1985. Br. J. Cancer. 52: 159.
- Oka S, et al. 2012. J. Clin. Exp. Hematop. 52: 127.
- Gene ID
- 3514 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain kappa on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.