- 3D12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, alpha chain E, HLAE
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
HLA-E is a non-classical MHC class I (MHC-Ib) molecule. It is characterized by limited polymorphism and ubiquitous expression. HLA-E, as other MHC-I molecules, is heterodimerized with β2-microglobulin. HLA-E interacts with CD94/NKG2 receptor to regulate NK cell cytolysis activities.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lee N, et al. 1998. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 95:5199.
- Wooden SL, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1383.
- Monaco EL, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:5442.
- Corrah TW, et al. 2011. J. Virol. 85:3367. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2721524 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342611)
AB_2721525 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342612)
- HLA family, Ig superfamily, 42 kD
- Mediate cell recognition by NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Sullivan LC, et al. 2008. Tissue Antigen. 72:415.
2. Koller BH, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 141:897.
- Gene ID
- 3133 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-E on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Other FormatsView All HLA-E Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human HLA-E||3D12||FC,IP|
|PE anti-human HLA-E||3D12||FC|
|APC anti-human HLA-E||3D12||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-E||3D12||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human HLA-E||3D12||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human HLA-E||3D12||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human HLA-E||3D12||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0918 anti-human HLA-E||3D12||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0918 anti-human HLA-E||3D12||PG|
|Biotin anti-human HLA-E||3D12||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0918 anti-human HLA-E||3D12||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0918 anti-human HLA-E||3D12||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human HLA-E
PE anti-human HLA-E
APC anti-human HLA-E
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-E
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human HLA-E
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human HLA-E
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human HLA-E
TotalSeq™-A0918 anti-human HLA-E
TotalSeq™-C0918 anti-human HLA-E
Biotin anti-human HLA-E
TotalSeq™-B0918 anti-human HLA-E
TotalSeq™-D0918 anti-human HLA-E