- H5C6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- LIMP, LAMP-3, Melanoma-associated antigen (ME491), Pltgp40, gp55
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD63 is a 53 kD type III lysosomal glycoprotein also known as LIMP, LAMP-3, gp55, and melanoma-associated antigen (ME491). CD63 is a member of the tetraspan transmembrane superfamily (TM4SF) protein expressed on activated platelets, monocytes/macrophages, endothelium, fibroblasts, osteoclasts, and smooth muscle cells. CD63 may be involved in platelet activation and is thought to function as a transmembrane adaptor protein. CD63 has been shown to associate with CD9, CD81, VLA-3, and VLA-6.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- T cell line HPB-ALL
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
*Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Western blotting1, immunofluorescence2, and immunoprecipitation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hildreth JE, et al. 1991. Blood 77:121. (IP, WB)
- Beatty WL, et al. 2006. J. Cell Sci. 119:350. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_2687003 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353029)
AB_2687004 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353030)
- Tetraspan transmembrane superfamily (TM4SF), type III lysosomal glycoprotein, 53 kD
Activated platelets, monocytes, macrophages, endothelium, fibroblasts, osteoclasts, and smooth muscle
- Platelet activation
- CD9, CD81, VLA-3, and VLA-6
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Macrophages, Monocytes, Osteoclasts, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Azorsa DO, et al. 1991. Blood 78:280.
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leukocyte Typing V1. Oxford University Press New York.
- Hildreth JE, et al. 1991. Blood 77:121.
- Anzai N, et al. 2002. Blood 99:4413.
- Gene ID
- 967 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD63 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Other FormatsView All CD63 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD63
FITC anti-human CD63
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD63
APC anti-human CD63
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD63
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD63
Biotin anti-human CD63
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD63
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD63
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD63
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD63
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD63
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD63
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD63
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD63
TotalSeq™-A0404 anti-human CD63
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD63
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD63
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD63
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD63
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD63
TotalSeq™-B0404 anti-human CD63
TotalSeq™-C0404 anti-human CD63
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD63 Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD63 Antibody