- OX-108 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Orexin Receptor 2 (OX2R), CD200 Receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD200R, also known as OX2R, is a membrane glycoprotein with up to 70% of its weight derived from N-linked glycosylation. CD200R is expressed primarily by monocytes and neutrophils, but also by other leukocytes including T cells and mast cells. The interaction between CD200 and CD200R may contribute to pathways that suppress and limit macrophage induced inflammatory damage in tissues.Product Details
- Human, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD200R full length fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Brilliant Violet 421™ and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wright GJ, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:3034.
- Immunoglobulin superfamily glycoprotein.
Monocytes, neutrophils, T cells, mast cells.
- Ligand Receptor
- CD200, OX2.
- Cell Type
- Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Wright GJ, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:3034.
2. Gorczynski R, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:7744.
- Gene ID
- 131450 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD200R on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.