- H4B4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- LAMPb, LGP110
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD107b, also known as LAMP-2, is a 105 kD, highly gylcosylated, type I transmembrane protein. CD107b is expressed in lysosomal/endosomal membranes in nearly all cells, and on the surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes and some tumor cell lines. LAMP-2 is known to have roles in cell adhesion and cellular homeostasis, including autophagocytosis and antigen presentation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Adult human adherent spleen cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.4 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2 - 5 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen glomeruli2 and immunofluorescent staining of neutrophils2,3.
This antibody is specific to human LAMP-2. Positive control: Hela cells; LAMP-2 molecular weight appears to be at ~110 kDa on the gel due to high glycosylation.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Chen J, et al. 1985. J. Biol. Chem. 101:85.
- Kain R, et al. 2008. Nat. Med. 14:1088. (IF, IHC)
- Roark EA, et al. 2008. PLoS ONE 3:e3538. (IF)
AB_2721512 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354307)
AB_2721513 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354308)
- LAMP-2 is a 410 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 45 kD.
Lysosomal/endosomal membranes in nearly all cells; surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes and some tumor cell lines
- Adhesion, cellular homeostatis, including autophagocytosis, antigen presentation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Lymphocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Chen J, et al. 1985. J. Biol. Chem. 101:85.
2. Kain R, et al. 2008. Nat. Med. 14:1088.
3. Roark EA, et al. 2008. PLoS ONE 3:e3538.
- Gene ID
- 3920 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107b on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.