- DIH9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T1/ST2, ST2L, IL-1R1, T1, DER4, IL1R1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-33Rα, also known as ST2 or IL-1RL1, is a member of the Toll/IL-1 receptor family. It binds IL-33 and is structurally similar to IL-1R1. Two forms of the protein exist - a soluble form known as ST2 and a membrane anchored form known as ST2L. The membrane form is expressed by Th2 cells and bone marrow derived mast cells, whereas the soluble form is expressed by serum-stimulated fibroblasts.
Blocking with anti-ST2 antibodies has been shown to alleviate experimental arthritis and airway inflammation. The IL-33-ST2 axis has been reported to be important across a range of diseases including asthma, allergies, and cardiac disease.
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-33Rα-hFcγ1 fusion protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hashiguchi M, et al. 2014. Eur. J. Immunology. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2565735 (BioLegend Cat. No. 145307)
AB_2565569 (BioLegend Cat. No. 145308)
- 63 kD, IL-1 receptor family member, single pass type I membrane protein
Mast cells, Th2 cells, and fibroblasts
- Following interaction with IL-33, it recruits MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6 followed by phosphorylation of the MAP/ERK pathway.
- Interacts with MyD88, Irak1, Irak4 and Traf6
- Cell Type
- Fibroblasts, Mast cells, Th2
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Yanagisawa K, et al. 1993. FEBS Lett. 318:83.
2. Schmitt E, et al. 1990. Cytokine 6:407.
3. Yanagisawa K, et al. 1992. FEBS Lett. 302:51.
4. Takagi T, et al. 1993. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1178:194.
- Gene ID
- 17082 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-33Ra on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.