- HB15e (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD83 is a 43 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as HB15. A member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, CD83 is expressed on a subset of dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, and weakly on activated lymphocytes. Although CD83 is thought to play a role in antigen presentation and/or lymphocyte activation, the precise function of this protein is unknown. CD83 is considered to be a useful marker for mature dendritic cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press New York.
- Zhou L, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:3821.
- Cao W, et al. 2005. Biochem. J. 385:85.
- Lore K, et al. 2002. AIDS 16:683. (IHC)
- Cho H, et al. 2007. Physiol Genomics doi:10.1152/physiolgenomics.00051.2006
- Product Citations
AB_314511 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305303)
AB_314512 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305304)
- Ig superfamily, single chain transmembrane glycoprotein, 43 kD
Dendritic cells, Langerhan cells, activated B and T cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kozlow E, et al. 1993. Blood 81:454.
2. Zhou L, et al. 1992. J. Immunol. 149:735.
3. Zhou L, et al. 1995. Blood 86:3295.
- Gene ID
- 9308 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD83 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Other FormatsView All CD83 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|APC anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|PE anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC,IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD83||HB15e||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0359 anti-human CD83||HB15e||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0359 anti-human CD83||HB15e||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0359 anti-human CD83||HB15e||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0359 anti-human CD83||HB15e||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD83
Biotin anti-human CD83
FITC anti-human CD83
PE anti-human CD83
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD83
Purified anti-human CD83
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD83
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD83
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD83
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD83
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD83
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD83
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD83
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD83
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD83
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD83
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD83
TotalSeq™-A0359 anti-human CD83
TotalSeq™-C0359 anti-human CD83
TotalSeq™-B0359 anti-human CD83
TotalSeq™-D0359 anti-human CD83