- 90 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse bone marrow pre-B cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 810 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 810 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 810 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2890674 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102745)
AB_2890674 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102746)
- ADP-ribosyl hydrolase, 42 kD
B cells, NK cells, T cell subset, brain, muscle, kidney
- Regulation of cellular activation/proliferation, adhesion, metabolism of cADPR and NAADP
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Shubinsky G, et al. 1997. Immunity 7:315.
3. Cesano A, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:1106.
4. Cockayne DA, et al. 1998. Blood 92:1324.
- Gene ID
- 12494 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
|APC anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD38||90||FC, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD38||90||IHC-F|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC, IHC-F|
|Purified anti-mouse CD38 (Maxpar® Ready)||90||FC, CyTOF®|
|TotalSeq™-B0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0557 anti-mouse CD38||90||PG|
|PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD38||90||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse CD38
FITC anti-mouse CD38
PE anti-mouse CD38
Purified anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD38
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD38
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD38
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD38
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD38
Purified anti-mouse CD38 (Maxpar® Ready)
TotalSeq™-B0557 anti-mouse CD38
TotalSeq™-C0557 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD38
TotalSeq™-A0557 anti-mouse CD38
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD38
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD38
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD38