- QA16A13 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- IGHG2, Constant region of heavy chain of IgG2, immunoglobulin gamma 2 (Gm marker), immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 2 (Gm marker)
- Human IgG2, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Immunoglobulin G2, or IgG2, is a type of antibody. Humans express four types of IgG (IgG1, IgG2, IgG3, and IgG4). Antibodies in mammals are complex proteins, composed of four independent amino acid chains. The molecule is formed by two identical heavy chains and two identical light chains, and produced by B cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
QA16A13 is a recombinant human IgG2. It can be used as an isotype control when evaluating fully human, humanized, or chimeric antibodies. This product is suitable as an isotype-matched control for ELISA, immunoblotting, FACS, IHC, and functional studies.
- Immunoglobulin, 150 KD
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.