- RMG2a-62 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin G2a
- Rat IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The RMG2a-62 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin G2a and G2c (IgG2a, IgG2c) and in all tested mouse haplotype (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. The RMG2a-62 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gavin AL, et al.2006. Science 314:1936.
- Podolin PL, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7989. (IP) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2721488 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407123)
AB_2721489 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407124)
- IgG2a gene is deleted in some mouse strains, which ones are they?
- IgG2a gene is deleted in C57Bl/6, C57Bl/ 10, SJL, and NOD mice. It is replaced with IgG2c gene instead.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.