- MHK-49 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain kappa
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The MHK-49 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ) or heavy chain. The MHK-49 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.Product Details
- Human, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lockridge JL, et al. 2013. Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant 9:1310-22. (ELISA)
AB_2561646 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316522)
- Ig family
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 3514 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain kappa on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.