- OX-101 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Integrin-associated protein, IAP, neurophilin,gp42, Rh-associated protein
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD47, also known as Integrin-Associated Protein (IAP), is a membrane protein of about 50 kD with an IgV-like extracelluluar domain, a five membrane-spanning segment, and a short terminal cytoplasmic region. It is widely expressed on many cell types and often associated with beta 3 integrins. The significance of this molecule is recently drawing increasing attention. It has been reported that CD47 functions as a self marker. Red cells lacking CD47 were rapidly cleared from the bloodstream by splenic macrophages. By binding to SIRPα, CD47 controls hemostatic innate immune functions, such as phagocytosis and cell trafficking.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- DeVries HE, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:5832.
AB_2783142 (BioLegend Cat. No. 204113)
AB_2783143 (BioLegend Cat. No. 204114)
- 50 kD plasma membrane protein of immunoglobulin supergene family, with an extracellular IgV-like domain of 120 amino acids, a five membrane spanning segment of 152 amino acids, and a short cytoplasmic tail of 30 amino acids.
Broad tissue distribution, including haemopoietic cells, epithelial and endothelial cells, fibroblasts, erythrocytes and other tissue cells.
- Adhesion molecules, immune regulation
- Associate with β3 integrins
- Ligand Receptor
- SIRPα (CD172α, signal regulatory protein alpha), thrombospondin
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Erythrocytes, Fibroblasts, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Vernon-Wilson, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:2130.
- Brown E, et al. 1990. J. Cell. Biol. 111:2785.
- Mawby WJ, et al. 1994. Biochem. J. 304:525.
- Gene ID
- 16423 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD47 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.