- 2.11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vgamma 1.1, TCR Vγ1, TCR Cr4
- Armenian hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T cell receptor (TCR) is a heterodimer consisting of an α and β chain (TCR α/β) or a γ and δ chain (TCR γ/δ). TCR associates with CD3 to form a CD3/TCR complex. The CD3/TCR plays a key role in antigen recognition, signal transduction, and T cell activation. TCR Vγ1.1 (Garman nomenclature) is also called TCR Vγ1 (Tonegawa nomenclature). The Vγ1 gene almost exclusively rearranges to the Jγ4-Cγ4 gene. Vγ1- Jγ4-Cγ4 expressing cells constitute a major population of γ/δ T cells in thymus and peripheral lymphoid organs in adult mice, but they are only composed of a minor population of γ/δ T cells during fetal and early postnatal life. Vγ1 T cell development can happen in thymus-dependent and thymus-independent manners. Further studies have shown that the antibody 2.11 recognized epitote is located in Cr4 domain.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- T3.13.1 T-cell hybridoma cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Pereira P, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 182:1921. (IP)
- Pereira P and Boucontet L. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:3261. (FC)
- Pereira P, et al. 1996. Intl. Immunol. 8:83. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_10897806 (BioLegend Cat. No. 141107)
AB_10901177 (BioLegend Cat. No. 141108)
- Ig superfamily
Subset of γ/δ T-cells
- Antigen recognition
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Pereira P, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 182:1921.
2. Grigoriadou K, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:3736.
- Gene ID
- 110067 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR V gamma1.1 on UniProt.org
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse TCR Vγ1.1/Cr4||2.11||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse TCR Vγ1.1/Cr4||2.11||FC|
|PE anti-mouse TCR Vγ1.1/Cr4||2.11||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse TCR Vγ1.1/Cr4||2.11||FC, IP|
|TotalSeq™-C0209 anti-mouse TCR Vγ1.1/Cr4||2.11||PG|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse TCR Vγ1.1/Cr4||2.11||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0209 anti-mouse TCR Vγ1.1/Cr4||2.11||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.