- FR70 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ki-24, CD27-ligand, TNFSF7
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD70 is a type II transmembrane protein. It is a member of the TNF superfamily, expressed on activated B cells, activated dendritic cells, and some activated T cells (low levels). CD70 interacts with CD27 to promote T-B cell cross-stimulation and co-stimulate B cell proliferation and immunoglobulin production. Cells expressing CD70 can co-stimulate T cell proliferation and enhance the production of cytokines. The FR70 antibody blocks CD70 binding to CD27.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BALB/c mouse B lymphoma A20.2J
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, in vitro blocking of CD70-CD27 binding and inhibition of T and NK cell responses1-3 , and immunohistochemistry4 of aceton-fixed frozen sections. For the most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be necessary to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 104605/104606) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 104604) or biotinylated anti-rat IgG (Cat. No. 405402) second step, followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)). To reduce non-specific binding to cells bearing Fc-receptors, pre-incubation of cells with anti-mouse CD16/CD32, clone 93 (Cat. No. 101301/101302), is recommended prior to immunofluorescent staining. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 104608).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Oshima H, et al. 1998. Int. Immunol. 10:517. (Block IP)
- Akiba HH, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058. (Block)
- Takeda K, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:1741. (Block)
- Henke A, et al. 2000. J. Virol. 74:4284. (IHC)
- Brown SL, et al. 2007. J. Clin. Invest. 117:258.
AB_2750464 (BioLegend Cat. No. 104609)
AB_2750465 (BioLegend Cat. No. 104610)
- TNF/NGF superfamily, 30-33 kD
Activated B cells and some activated T cells
- T-B cell cross-stimulation
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Tesselaar K, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:4959.
3. Akiba H, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058.
- Gene ID
- 21948 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD70 on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-mouse CD70||FR70||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD70||FR70||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD70||FR70||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD70||FR70||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD70||FR70||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.