- Duha59 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Entpd1, NTPDase1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD39, nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase-1 (NTPDase 1), is an ectoenzyme that degrades ATP to AMP. It is a member of the ectonucleoside triphosphate dihydrolases (E-NTPDases), which are involved in regulation of extracellular nucleotide catabolism and controlling the extracellular nucleoside triphosphate pool (NTP). CD39 is the dominant member of this family in the immune system, and is involved in suppression of inflammation and control of platelet activation. CD39 is expressed on B cells, dendritic cells, and a subset of T cells, including regulatory T cells and memory T cells. The coordinated expression of CD39/CD73 on Tregs and the adenosine A2A receptor on activated T effector cells generates immunosuppressive loops.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD39 cDNA expression vector
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2750319 (BioLegend Cat. No. 143809)
AB_2750320 (BioLegend Cat. No. 143810)
- A member of ectonucleoside triphosphate dihydrolases (E-NTPDases), an ectoenzyme that degrades ATP to AMP
B cells, dendritic cells, and a subset of T cells
- Involved in suppression of inflammation and control of platelet activation; coordinated expression of CD39/CD73 on Tregs and the adenosine A2A receptor on activated T effector cells generates immunosuppressive loops
- Proteolysis of amyloid precursor protein (APP)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Borsellino G, et al. 2007. Blood 110:1225.
2. Deaglio S, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. 204:1257.
3. Bynoe MS, et al. 2008. Trends Immunol. 29:99.
4. Ndhlovu LC, et al. 2010. Eur. J. Immunol. 40:134.
- Gene ID
- 12495 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD39 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.