- OX-110 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- OX-2R, Orexin Receptor 2 (OX2R), CD200R
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD200R, also known as OX2R, is a membrane glycoprotein with up to 70% of its weight derived from N-linked glycosylation. CD200R is expressed primarily by monocytes and neutrophils but also by other leukocytes including T lymphocytes and mast cells. The interaction between CD200 and CD200R may contribute to pathways that suppress and limit macrophage induced inflammatory damage in tissue. Studies suggest that CD200-CD200R interaction may be involved in the control of myeloid cellular function. Levels of expression on resting peripheral blood cells are relatively low.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Fusion protein mouse CD200RCD4d3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vivo studies3. The LEAF™ purified antibody is recommended for functional assays.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Voulgaraki D, et al. 2005. Immunol. 115:337
- Stumper TL, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:1970. PubMed
- Talebian F, et al. 2012. PLoS One 7:e31442. (FA)
Monocytes and neutrophils, T lymphocytes and mast cells
- Cell Type
- Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Voulgaraki D, et al. 2005. Immunol. 115:337
- Gene ID
- 57781 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD200R on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.