- S18001A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CXCR3, G protein-coupled receptor 9 (GPR9), CKR-L2, IP10 receptor (IP10-R), Mig receptor (Mig-R)
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD183, also known as CXCR3, is a member of the C-X-C chemokine family, characterized by a pair of cysteine residues separated by a single amino acid. CXCR3 is a 38 kD seven pass transmembrane receptor coupled to G-protein. It mediates Ca2+ mobilization and chemotaxis in response to C-X-C chemokines, such as IP10 (CXCL10), MIG (CXCL9), I-TAC (CXCL11) and PF4 (CXCL4). CXCR3 is expressed primarily on activiated T lymphocytes, NK cells, and some epithelial cells and endothelial cells. It is not expressed on B cells, monocytes, or granulocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CXCR3-transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2814077 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155905)
AB_2814078 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155906)
- 38 kD seven pass transmembrane receptor coupled to G-protein.
T cells, plasmacytoid dendritic cells, GM-CSF activated CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors
- Essential in T cell recruitment to sites of inflammation
- CXCL10, CXCL9, CXCL11 and CXCL4
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
- Farber JM. 1997. J. Leukoc. Biol. 61(3):\246-57.
- Bonecchi R, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187(1):129-34.
- Aota K, et al. 2018. J. Oral. Pathol. Med. 12756.
- Kim B, et al. 2018. Data. Brief. 18:518-522.
- Saahene RO, et al. 2018. Cancer Biother. Radiopharm. 2450.
- Gene ID
- 12766 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD183 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.