- W16199B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD339, also known as Jagged 1, is a 135 kDa type 1 transmembrane protein with one DSL (Delta, Serrate, LagZ) domain, fifteen EGF-like domains, and one cysteine-rich region. Jagged 1 is expressed by many cell types including macrophages, subsets of dendritic cells, astrocytes, stromal, and epithelial cells. Jagged 1 regulates cell fate decisions in various tissues, and has an important role in neurogenesis and development of the cardiovascular system. Some studies suggest Jagged 1 is also involved in Th2 polarization and Treg induction.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Jagged-transfected RBL1 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2894539 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399105)
- A 135 kD type 1 transmembrane protein with 1 DSL domain, 15 EGF-like domain and 1 cysteine-rich region.
Macrophages, subset of dendritic cells, astrocytes, stromal and epithelial cells.
- Regulate cell fate decisions in tissues, neurogenesis, Th2 polarization, and Treg induction
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cardiovascular Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Oda T, et al. 1997. Nat. Genet. 16:235.
- Li L, et al. 1997. Nat. Genet. 16:243.
- Guarnaccia C, et al. 2004. FEBS Letters. 574:156.
- High FA, et al. 2008. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 105:1955.
- Kopan R and Ilagan MX. 2009. Cell. 137:216.
- Reedijk M, et al. 2005. Cancer Res. 65:8530.
- Grochowski CM, et al. 2016. Gene. 576:381.
- Hofmann JJ, et al. 2012. Development. 139:4449.
- Gene ID
- 182 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD339 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD339 (Jagged 1)||W16199B||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD339 (Jagged 1) Antibody||W16199B||FC|
|APC anti-human CD339 (Jagged 1) Antibody||W16199B||FC|
|PE anti-human CD339 (Jagged 1)||W16199B||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.